my sister is off here in 3 weeks - has anyone used an iventure card ?
I believe that you can pay for a 3 or 5 pass card for any of the following if you pre book
Also what are the best attractions please for a couple to go explore ?
I know everyones tastes are different - But what are the must sees of Barcelona ?
Any help most appreciated - Thanks
the choices are as below
• Montserrat Morning Tour. Half day tour + Liquor Tasting
• Palacio del Flamenco. Show + Drink
• Sagrada Família. Skip the line entry + Guided Tour*
• FC Barcelona Experience. Entry**
• Gaudí Park Güell. Skip the line entry + Guided Tour*
• Jamón Experience: Entry + Tasting + Drink
• La Pedrera Gaudí. Skip the line entry
• La Roca Village Shopping Express. Transport + VIP Savings Card
• Cooltra Motorbikes. One Day Motorbike Rent
• One way Aerobus Ticket. From Airport to Barcelona city center or from Barcelona city center to Airport.
• Barcelona City Tour one day ticket.
• Barcelona Bus Turístic one day ticket.
• Poble Espanyol. Skip the line entry.
• Colom View Point. Enter and wine drink.
• Gaudí Experience. Skip the line entry + 4D Experience
• Boat tour Las Golondrinas. 40 min Boat Cruise
• MACBA Museum. Skip the line entry.
• MNAC Museum. Skip the line entry.
• Gaudí Torre Bellesguard. Skip the line entry + Audio guide
• Opera Liceu Experience. Skip the line entry + Audio guide
• Moritz Brewery. Single beer drink
• La Rambla View Point. Single cava drink