Car Breakdown Cover - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Car Breakdown Cover

GarlicBread-92 Avatar
7y, 11m agoPosted 7 years, 11 months ago

Im going to get my sister Breakdown Cover for her car but i dont know who to go with, could you guys help out? Tell me who your with and how much roughly your paying.... i need the cheapest but best for value deal :)

Thanks in advance, Ben
GarlicBread-92 Avatar
7y, 11m agoPosted 7 years, 11 months ago

All Responses

(6) Jump to unreadPost an answer
Im with RAC. Do you want to get her recovery or home start? Or just basic?
Aa have money off at moment, RAC doesnt have any money off
If you've got Tesco's clubcard points then you can get RAC cover for around £30 as opposed to £120. :thumbsup:
needs to have home start, thanks guys keep it comming :)
I am with GEM Motoring Assist everything for just over £60 and a 15% quidco allowance. With this option you pay and reclaim but I and friends have never had a problem. You can make them pay for all bills from the outset for just over £80 again with 15% quidco
check all the deals out with quidco, also if your a nectar card wearer try them too, they sometimes offer discounts etc

Post an Answer

You don't need an account to leave a response. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!