Car Breakdown Cover - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Car Breakdown Cover

dobbo123 Avatar
7y, 9m agoPosted 7 years, 9 months ago
I am about to renew my breakdown cover with Brittania, at present i am covered on one of my 2 vehicles, i am looking for cover for myself and wife on both our cars, and am looking for standard cover, any ideas? thanks
dobbo123 Avatar
7y, 9m agoPosted 7 years, 9 months ago

All Responses

(12) Jump to unreadPost an answer
I'm just renewing mine and will prob go with Green Flag as best cover for reasonable price. Also with Quidco you get £20 (altho not till 4 months after but every little helps!)
i just went with the AA, £76 but this covers me in any vehicle so if the wife breaks down ill just go sit in her car :) she never goes far and joint was just too much money.
this is also a get you home police not just to the nearest garage
my main reason was the any vehicle policy, i also have a motorbike so this is great for me
think the RAC is a similar price
check your bank first. I was paying £16 per month with my bank for extra's which included breakdown with home start. I cancelled it on my account and took it back out on our joint account so now me and the missus get all the benefits each for one £16 per month fee
If you go through Quidco with the RAC or the AA the basic cover in only a small account as the cashback is quite good.

AA you get £19 for policies under £75

RAC £20 for basic roadside, basic roadside with nationwide recovery and basic roadside with at home - breakdown cover

thanks guys, just had a quote from INSURANCE CHOICE they have quoted for roadside & recovery which is recovery from 1 mile from home to any uk destination or home address for £53.00 in total for both my wife and myself, sounds good

+1 - If you always carry a credit card this is a no-brainer.
+1 - If you always carry a credit card this is a no-brainer.

Even if you don't have your card with you then you can ask to be invoiced.
just fill up every 14 days
if you bank with royal bank and are paying the £12.95 for the royalties gold account one of the main benefits is that you would be automatically cover through greenflag
If you have Tesco clubcard points check out there deals.
With clubcard Deals you get 4x the value of your vouchers.
I have joint RAC cover with recovery and homestart for £39

Post an Answer

You don't need an account to leave a response. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!