As the government has extended the scrappage allowance scheme does anyone have any recommnedations on any great deals out there.
I'm looking for the best deal out there - I was interested in the Seat Leon 1.9 TDI with 4,250 off but they stopped that at the end of last month (quarter end) which is why I'm posting this as I'm sure that the best deals will recently have moved as manufacturers will have got the order levels up for certain models, but will now be looking to pust other models.
I'll start you off with the autotrader top ten, any comments very welcome.
Top ten scrappage deals
10. Renault - new Clio Extreme 1.2 for £6,595 on the road after a £3,525 discount.
9. Suzuki - save £4,000 on a new Grand Vitara, with 0 per cent APR.
8. Mazda - £4,000 off a Mazda 5 1.8 TS.
7. Volkswagen - £4,250 off all new Passats.
6. Peugeot - £4,300 saving on a new Peugeot 207 Verve. Total price: £8,895.
5. Nissan - Micra Visia 1.2 from £6,395 with no minimum deposit. Nissan is also offering the £2,000 scrappage discount on eight-year-old cars.
4. Ford save £5,000 on a new Ford Galaxy Edge.
3. Mitsubishi standard scrappage saving for five-year-old cars.
2. Volvo £6,841 off a new XC90 SUV
1. Citroen - £7,900 discount on a new Xsara Picasso 1.6i 110hp Desire.