Well... the lovely http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31246&highlight=se4354
Philips SE4354 turned out to be of appaling quality and died withing weeks of purchase. It was replaced then with another SE4354 kit, which in turn, survived for 6 months.
Which is why I need to look for another set of phones!
2. Caller ID must work on NTL/Virgin line (not many phones do apparently).
3. Phonebook of at least 100 numbers.
4. Phonebook transfer (copy between handsets)
5. Answering machine.
6. SIM card reader or connection to PC or some other way of quickly entering 100 (or even more) numbers to phobebook.
7. Good reception (the walls are thick, so some phones had an issue with the range).
8. Upto 200 quid if possible.