So my old computer is on its way out and I've decided that I need an upgrade but would really prefer to build my own. I have a few questions though, some may seem silly to some of you.
- Do you have to buy USB ports, standard jacks etc seperately or do they come fitted to the case or something?
- Is thermal paste required?
- How can I distinguish what parts will work with each other, e.g graphics card and motherboard, processor and hard drive.
- I'm ideally wanting a computer that will have a HDMI output so I can connect it to my HDTV and play HD movies, so its 720p, is this at all possible?
- Oh and I'm wanting something along the lines of 3g ram, 500gb hard drive and a dvd drive that can burn onto DVD+R DL, will this be expensive and what how much do you think I'm roughly going to be expected to pay?
Thanks for your time, whoever answers, if anyone lol.