Home Contents Insurance Advice - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Home Contents Insurance Advice

boutie Avatar
7y, 10m agoPosted 7 years, 10 months ago
I'm looking to get content insurance for my home. I'm living in a flat with a couple of high value items (over £1000 each), and looking for about 15k-20k cover at least.

Who would you say is the best to go to, keeping in mind im also a quidco member and would like some nice juicy cashback

boutie Avatar
7y, 10m agoPosted 7 years, 10 months ago

All Responses

(4) Jump to unreadPost an answer
I got something like £30,000 cover for my items from ASDA for less than 50 notes and I got £34 cashback as well!!! :-D

Its best to scrutinise whats included in each policy quote, especially to make sure that there is a separate inclusion specifically for the items you have of high value. :)

i might be a bit late, but RBS insurance only avaible in branch is the cheapest i can for me anyway find and not avaiable online.
I don't know, but I am paying £9 per months with AA for insurance upto £50,000 plus accidental damage cover

Post an Answer

You don't need an account to leave a response. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!