Can anyone make any recommends for a joint savings account? My wish list is:
- competitive interest rate
- 24 hour online access
- can withdraw funds straight away without any penalty to interest
- separate login for both account holders (different user id / password)
- ideally this would be with Natwest or Egg (already hold sole accounts), but Natwest doesn't seem to have a great interest rate and I can't figure out if Egg gives separate logins
- ability to set up regular payments into savings account
Thanks in advance for any help.