Dear Mr *******,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
Please click "Reply" on this email and fill in the form below so we can arrange the collection for you.
The earliest collection date we can arrange for you is Tuesday, however this may change as we only have an allocated amount of slots per day, so get back to us as soon as possible to secure your slot.
COLLECTION AUTHORISATION FORM
To prevent your goods becoming damaged in transit please ensure that they are suitably packaged, the courier will refuse any goods that are not packed ready for transit
• The better packaged a product is, the less chance of damage occurring to your product en-route to Kiddicare.com.
• Please also note if your item cannot be inspected due to human or animal bodily fluids we reserve the right to charge an admin and handling fee of £29.25 to return the item back to you. Failure to pay this charge will result in the item not being returned to you and will then only be available for in store collection.
• We reserve the right to charge a handling fee of £29.25 if no fault can be found with the product returned. If the damage to your product is deemed not to be of a manufacturing nature and down to how the product has been treated, the above charge will also apply.
• This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of faulty goods.
• If a collection is attempted but not achieved due to the item being incorrectly packaged or no one available then a charge of £15.00 will be made.
********I have had no end of trouble arranging a return with this company. They delivered a high chair which wasn't fit for purpose and refused to arrange a free delivery or to even reimburse me. I have sent it back at my own cost but I now recieved this email. Frankly dealing with a company like this really worries me as they seem to do whatever they want. Similar sort of outfit to the hut group which many people have had issues with.
Does anyone else agree these terms are ridiculuous and much more stringent and unfair compared to any other company.
Is there anything else I can do? I am so annoyed I trusted this company.