Hi. I will be getting a new mobile phone for my daughter (13) for her birthday and need some advice on the actual phone and whether to go PAYG or contract or sim only on an unlocked phone.
What we are looking for is;
1. a touchscreen phone (she is set on one!!)
2. a good camera with a flash (needs to be a decent one as she would use it as her main camera).
3. Mp3 capability not necessarily important - she already has a player but most come with this anyway.
4. Wifi capability but potentially would also like to get bundled internet if it wasn't too expensive.
5. probably only needs about 200 mins per month talk, uses texts a lot more.
6. she likes Orange because of the cinema tickets thing (not that important though)
5. looking to spend around £100 for PAYG or maybe consider a contract at betwen £10-15 per month - dont want to be tied to over £15 if possible.