I'm looking to buy a TV this sale season. I currently don't own one but checking out on these lines
1) Samsung or LG - Any other reliable ones?
2) FULL HD 1080p
3) Not really into smart TV as I have Chromecast device and know well to use it - Should I still go into smart TV range?
4) 3D - Is it deemed good to have. Have only 8 month old kid at home and I have a perception that 3D is more kids oriented.
5) Looking for 5 year warranty which JL, Tesco Direct and Richer sounds offer
6) Something between 300 - 400 but can stretch a bit more on that.
There are few deals coming up as of now but will leave till Boxing day morning and hopefully that's not too late to get hold of a decent one.
Any recommendations based on recent buy or usage will be helpful.
Many thanks and Merry Christmas :)