I'm looking at the Samsung R610 laptop as described below, can you please give me your thoughts, is it worth the pennies? Is it also worth getting the product cover from Argos too?
* Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo processor T5800.
* 2GHz processor speed.
* 2Mb cache.
* 2Gb DDR2 RAM.
* 16in screen size.
* Resolution 1280 x 800 pixels.
* 250Gb SATA hard drive.
* Blu-ray read and multi-format dual layer optical drive.
* 24x CD-ROM read speed.
* 16x CD-RW write speed.
* 8x DVD-ROM read speed.
* 4x DVD-RW write speed.
* nVidia GeForce 9200M GS graphics.
* 512MB graphics memory.
* 3-in-1 media card reader - compatible with SD, MMC SDHC cards.
* 4 USB ports.
* 1 Ethernet port.
* HDMI output.
* RealTek ACL262-GR sound card.
* 1.3Mp webcam
* 802.11a/b/g wireless enabled.
* Microsoft Vista Premium operating system installed.
* Software included: Play Camera, Easy Network Manager, Easy Battery Manager, Samsung Update, Magic Doctor, Easy Display Manager, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Office 60 Day Trial.
* Up to 3 hours battery life.
* Size (H)3.77, (W)39.5, (D)27.9cm.
* Weight 2.8kg.