Subbuteo - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit


cherishu2 Avatar
6y, 2m agoPosted 6 years, 2 months ago
Last time i brought Subbuteo it was like 20 years ago.
My son has asked for one for christmas. But there are loads of them.
Whats the new ones?
I take it you dont press their heads now either.
I want a Liverpool set to add to it. But on ebay they have all numbers next to them.
I'm so confussed.
Help please.
cherishu2 Avatar
6y, 2m agoPosted 6 years, 2 months ago

All Responses

(5) Jump to unreadPost an answer
Unless I am mistaken,dont think you ever pressed their heads-that was a different football game,but Im struggling to remember the name of it-subbuteo is "flick to kick"

Best just to buy a basic set and then add the teams as you go along once you know they like it-a few spare men wont go amiss as they break pretty easy-the player bases are strong,but the bodies arent.
Wasn't the one where you press the heads called Super Striker? Aaah, happy days !!!
Ahhhh thats why I'm confused then init!
I remember there legs used to drop off.
Where's best place to get basic set then?
To be honest I think your best bet is probably Ebay

yeah subbuteo is the one that you flick, there was another where the players had magnetic bases and you pushed the heads down to pass the ball....

Ebay should have hundreds or try the link above.

Post an Answer

You don't need an account to leave a response. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!