Hi, trying to look for some flights (and accomadations too if poss) for a Thai new year.
We want to go to:
1) 6 nights in Koh Samui (28th Dec to 3rd Jan)
2) 4 nights in Phuket (3rd Jan to 7th Jan)
3) 2 nights in Bangkok (Jan 7th to Jan 9th)
There are four (4) of us total, and managed to find flights for £794 which details as follows:
1) London to Bangkok 26th to 27th Jan
2) Bangkok to Phuket 27 to 28th Jan (overnite late flight)
3) Phuket to Koh Samui 28th Jan arrive 9am
6 NIGHTS IN KOH SAMUI
4) Koh samui to Phuket 3rd Jan
4 NIGHTS IN PHUKET
5) Phuket to Bangkok 7th jan
2 NIGHTS IN BANGKOK
6) Bangkok to London 9th Jan - 10th jan
After discussing it, my friends and I believe we need accomadations for Koh Samui and Phuket, but will most likely get accomadations in Bangkok since its cheaper to do so.
Unfortunately a few hotels already booked out for destinations (1) and (2) so if anyone could recommend any hotels they have been to, that'd be great - cheap 3-4star hotels.
In summary, trying to look for flights between 26/12/09 - 10/1/10 for Koh Samui, Phuket and Bangkok. Accomadation inclusive or recommendations welcome!