My boss has asked me to get hold of some training videos on a budget of a couple of hundred pounds - thing is, from the website I found, these training dvd's cost about £900 EACH !!! http://www.videoarts.com/
I'm after the 'Video Arts' training dvds featuring John Cleese below:
1. Telephone behaviour - The rules of effective communication
2. How to lose customers without really trying - Keeping the customer satisfied
3. Keeping customers cool - Understanding the customers problem
4. The guest - Everything you already knew about great customer service
5. Making incoming calls count - A ringing phone is an opportunity
So, I'm trying to get £4,500 of training dvds for a couple of hundred pounds - now thats a challange !!!
I can't get 'copies' thats not a possibility..... any help would be appreciated.