We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit


moneytree Avatar
7y, 2m agoPosted 7 years, 2 months ago
my mate has lent me hair straighteners which are from the USA.
they have a much lower voltage over there and there plugs are 2 pronged.
As well as an adaptor , i also have been advised to get a voltage adaptor so i dont blow up either myself the house or the appliance.........??

can someone help as I have no clue and electric stuff just makes me wary.....?
moneytree Avatar
7y, 2m agoPosted 7 years, 2 months ago

All Responses

(2) Jump to unreadPost an answer
I think you need a Step Down voltage converter.... should be a handful of pounds.

for example...

that luks like it cud be rite.. thanku :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Post an Answer

You don't need an account to leave a response. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!