Wanted: Bargain recovery yearly signup - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Wanted: Bargain recovery yearly signup

wraithchild Avatar
8y, 10m agoPosted 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi :)

I'm after a yearly Pickup/recovery for my girlfriends 1.2 N reg Clio. (green flag / AA sort of thing)

I'd like recover to house, but not bothered about homestart stuff!

I'm a member of quidco if that helps :)
wraithchild Avatar
8y, 10m agoPosted 8 years, 10 months ago

All Responses

(4) Jump to unreadPost an answer
I'd also look at 'person' cover rather than car cover :) - thanks!
You can use tesco's clubcard vouchers with the RAC I believe. Should work out at a quater of the price due to the x4 face value of the vouchers.
Have a look on here: Breakdown cover: Get the cheapest roadside recovery policies www.moneysavingexpert.com/insurance/roadside-recovery
Hi, first suggestion is to look at [url]www.moneysupermarket.com[/url]. I put in as an example a 30 years old with a 2005 car with 2000 miles a year and there were car breaking companies ranging from £30 to £120. The other option (which is what I have) is if you have a barclays bank account. if you pay £11.50 a month you get RAC Roadside & At Home cover. Or £14.50 the one that covers for Europe too (plus lots of extra benefits).

Post an Answer

You don't need an account to leave a response. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!