I'm looking for a surge protector / extension with the following
- 8 sockets
- Individually switched or atleast 3-4 sockets that can be switched off individually
- Tower - Meaning it will stand up right, this isn't 100% necessary but would be a huge bonus.
- Reputable. I.e Belkin or reputable by word of mouth or simply, you know it does the job.
- Cover - incase of incident although not necessary
- Well spaced sockets so I can fit various sizes on there, unlike alot of surge protectors which bunch them up and it's impossible to get larger adapters side side
- 1 or 2 swivel sockets, again would be a huge bonus
Cheap! hehe best price I can get, I'm fine with ebay if anyone cares to pm me direct links, just unsure on reliability.
As an example, http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/314404/surge-protected-extension-tower-10g/
THIS would have been ideal were it individually switched and in stick, heh.