Bestival takes place on September 8, 9 and 10 on the Isle of Wight. This year's bash promises to be the best yet, with a great line-up of stellar acts including Pet Shop Boys, Scissor Sisters, Gogol Bordello, Lily Allen, Hot Chip and Carl Cox.
To celebrate the Guardian's partnership with the festival, we have 25 pairs of Bestival tickets to give away. The winners will also receive a 5 megapixel Olympus FE-110 digital camera, so you'll be able to take your Bestival memories home with you in crystal-clear resolution.
or a chance to win, just enter your phone number below.http://arts.guardian.co.uk/competition/0,,-888,00.html
Terms and condititions:
1. The competition closes at midnight on Friday, August 18, 2006.
2. The 25 prizes are pairs of tickets to Bestival on September 8, 9 and 10 on the Isle of Wight, plus a 5 megapixel Olympus FE-110 digital camera for each winner. Accommodation and travel are not included.
3. E-tickets will be sent to winners by Friday August 25 2006. Winners will receive the camera by recorded delivery no later than Friday 1 September 2006.
4. The promotion is not open to employees of Guardian Newspapers Limited, their agencies or anyone else connected with the creation or administration of the promotion.
5. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Guardian Newspapers Limited retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond it's reasonable control.
6. Only one entry is allowed per person. Third party and bulk entries will not be accepted.
7. The promotion is only open to residents of the UK and Ireland
8. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions, virus, bugs or any other causes outside outside Guardian Newspapers Ltd's control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
9. The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date. The winner is required to accept the prize within seven days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance, Guardian Newspapers Ltd will re-draw and select a new winner (the same acceptance period will apply for the new winner).
10. The winners will be announced on Guardian Unlimited Events and offers within seven days of the closing date.
11. No purchase necessary
12. The promotion will be governed by English law
13. The promoter: Guardian Newspapers Limited, 119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3ER