Product: 3 x Iris plant collection
Calling all garden enthusiasts!
Although we have had what seems like a long and cold winter we are now approaching the sunnier months and many of us just can’t wait to get in the garden! we wanted to give you the chance to brighten up your garden by giving away one of three Perennial Iris collections, worth over £15 each, plus a voucher for 50% off your next order.
Rules: Answer question,fill details
ANSWER The Greek word for rainbow
PlantstoPlant.com Easter 2013 Terms
Terms and Conditions of Plants to Plant “Easter 2013 competition”.
1. By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the competition, including all information on how to receive the PlantstoPlant.com vouchers also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
2. Successful Applicants must be at least 18 years old and legally reside within Great Britain. Plants to Plant reserves the right to require successful applicants to prove that they are eligible. If any recipient of the vouchers is found to be ineligible, Plants to Plant reserves the right to withdraw the credit.
3. Only one entry per household is allowed. Any entries in addition to this may result in disqualification. No purchase is necessary. To apply for the prize draw, applicants must answer a question on the website or tweet us (@Plants_to_plant) during the promotional period. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. The prize draw commences on the 24th March and all entries must be received by 23:55 GMT on the 14th April 2013. If entering via Twitter entries must be a follower of @Plants_to_plant and have tweeted the answer by the end of the promotional period.
4. The prize is for the overall winner to receive a the Iris Collection worth over £15 each and a promotion code for 50% off your next order to be used by 31st May 2013 at www.plantstoplant.com, no cash alternative.
5. Successful applicants are personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the credit. The credit is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
6. The successful applicant will be chosen at random from the complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the prize draw at 14th April 2013 (GMT.) The winner shall be selected within 1 week of the competition closing date and shall be notified no later than Saturday 30th April 2013. If the successful applicant refuses or is otherwise unable to accept their vouchers or if, despite Plants to Plant’s best efforts, the successful applicant cannot be contacted; Plants to Plant reserves the right to award the prize to another applicant without further notice.
7. In the event that, for reasons beyond Plants to Plant’s reasonable control and not related to the successful applicant, Plants to Plant is unable to provide a voucher as described in these Terms and Conditions, Plants to Plant reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at Plants to Plant’s sole discretion, the cash value of the prize concerned. Save where it has been negligent, Plants to Plant will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from respondents' entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the competition.
8. Plants to Plant reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Plants To Plant that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition.
9. Plant to Plant’s decisions in relation to the competition answers (including, without limitation, regarding the identity of the winner) are final in all matters and Plants to Plant will not enter into any correspondence with respondents other than the successful applicants.
10. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the competition or these Terms and Conditions.