5 x £50 Treatwell spa vouchers + 20 x NSPA mum-to-be box
Start4Life is giving away five £50 Treatwell spa vouchers for mums-to-be to help you relax and enjoy this special time in your life.
This is the perfect opportunity to have some ‘me-time', and with these vouchers you will have the chance to indulge at a range of venues of your choice.
Be it a single spa treatment or a few hours pool-side, Start4Life understands that this is an important time to think about your new arrival and the ways you can give them the best possible start in life and look after yourself too.
20 lucky winners will also win a NSPA mum-to-be box to help you care for your skin during your pregnancy.
Take the opportunity to visit Start4Life’s website and sign up to the Information Service for Parents, for free weekly emails and videos that will provide you with top tips on preparing for motherhood and getting your baby off to the best start.
Visit the website: nhs.uk/start4life/signups/new
1. The competition opens on 3 February 2017 and ends on 5 March 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is 1x £50 Treatwell vouchers (“the Prize”) for 5 winners. 20 Runners Up will receive 1x NSPA mum-to-be box each.
2a. Prizes provided by Treatwell (Fairfax House, 15 Fulwood Pl, London WC1V 6HU) and NSPA (ASDA Group Limited, Asda House Southbank, Great Wilson St., Leeds LS11 5AD.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to substitute the prize to the equal value and/or specification if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page and are bound by the terms and conditions of the prize draw.
5. One entry per person.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees and employees of Public Health England, and their relatives, are excluded from participation.
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
8. Winners will be selected at random and shall be notified by email. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be notified by Start4Life’s PR Agency within 7 days of the competition close date.
10. If a winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within seven days of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
11. The Prize will be delivered to the winners' home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
12. The winners may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by Northern & Shell for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
14. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions.
15. Winners’ details will be sent to Public Health England. This information will be passed on to companies contractually affiliated with Public Health England purely for the purpose of processing the shipment and will then be deleted.
16. Public Health England hereby reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without any indication of reason.