Budweiser BBQ Competition
Bargain Booze·Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Terms & Conditions
Budweiser BBQ Giveaway (the “Promotion”)
Internet access and Facebook account required. Open 02.08.16 - 12.09.16
1. The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132), Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Promoter”). This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook. By entering the Promotion all participants agree to give Facebook a complete liability release.
2. This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in England, Wales and Scotland, excluding employees of the Promoter and Bargain Booze Limited (“Bargain Booze”) and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Promotion. Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Duplicate or bulk entries will not be accepted.
3. The Promotion opens at 12pm on Tuesday 2nd August 2016 and closes at 5pm on Monday 12th September 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. There are three tiers of prizes; · One (1) Weber MasterTouch 57cm GBS Crimson Charcoal BBQ (the “Tier 1 Prize”); · One (1) of one hundred and fifty (150) Budweiser BBQ utensil sets (each a “Tier 2 Prize”). · One (1) of six hundred (600) Budweiser mini BBQs with charcoal (each a “Tier 3 Prize”).
5. Entry in to the Promotion can only be made via www.Facebook.com.
6. Entrants must own an active personal Facebook account.
7. At the beginning of the Promotional Period https://www.facebook.com/officialbargainbooze?fref=ts will post a promotional post [Like this post for your chance to win Budweiser BBQ Prizes. For full T&C’s click here;] 18+ Ends 20.06. T&Cs at [https://www.facebook.com/officialbargainbooze?fref=ts (the “Promotional Post”).
8. To enter the Promotion participants must visit https://www.facebook.com/officialbargainbooze?fref=ts and ‘Like’ the Promotional Post at which point participants shall be entered into the Promotion (an “Entry”).
9. Seven hundred and fifty one (751) entrants shall be chosen at random under independent supervision from all valid Entries made during the Promotional Period during the week commencing the 26th September 2016. The first Entry drawn shall win the Tier 1 Prize, the next 150 Entries shall each win a Tier 2 Prize and the next 600 Entries shall each win a Tier 3 Prize (each a “Winner”).
10. The Winners will be contacted during week commencing 3rd October 2016 via a direct message from the Promoter on Facebook to request their acceptance of their Tier 1, 2 or 3 Prize and the address to it should be delivered. Each Winner will have until 3pm on 10th October 2016 in which to provide the information requested by the Promoter otherwise they shall lose their Tier 1, 2 or 3 Prize. The Promoter takes no responsibility for direct messages on Facebook which are unseen before 3pm on 10th October 2016.
11. Each Tier 1, 2 or 3 Prize will be sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery to the address provided by each Winner within 14 days of the Winner providing the detail as set out in paragraph 10 above. If the Tier 1, 2 or 3 Prize has not been received by 5pm on Friday 28th October 2016 then the Winner in question should contact [email protected]
12. Each Winner must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of their Tier 1, 2 or 3 Prize from the Post Office if there is no reply when delivery takes place. Any Tier 1, 2 or 3 Prize that is returned to sender or is undeliverable for any reason will be forfeited and that Winner will lose their Tier 1, 2 or 3 Prize as appropriate.
13. Individuals agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Prize and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter for the purposes of this Promotion or for marketing purposes. Individuals should contact the Promoter if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose. The Promoter is registered on the public register of data controllers maintained by the Information Commissioner. The Promoter works strictly in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended).
14. Entries can only be submitted via Facebook. Entrants without a Facebook account will need to create one in order to participate via this entry mechanic.
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any Entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the Promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
18. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an Entry to this Promotion. 19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify each Winner including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw Tier 1, 2 or 3 Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where: · there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant; · the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or · any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and · any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
23. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control; the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter each Tier 1, 2 or 3 Prize will only be awarded directly to each Winner.
24. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Promotion.
25. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
26. All entrants in this Promotion must be of legal UK drinking age and 18 years or over at the date of entry into the Promotion and agree that they do not knowingly refer friends or share the post with those who are below 18 years of age.
27. Individuals should contact [email protected]
if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for future marketing purposes.
28. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. ©2016 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information Abridged T&Cs Open to Eng, Wal & Sco residents only. 18+. Open 02.08.16 - 12.09.16. To enter, visit https://www.facebook.com/officialbargainbooze?fref=ts and ‘Like’ the promotional post. Tier 1 Prize: 1 Weber MasterTouch 57cm GBS Crimson Charcoal BBQ; Tier 2 Prize 1 of 150 Budweiser BBQ utensil sets; Tier 3 Prize: 1 of 600 Budweiser mini BBQs with charcoal. For full T&Cs see https://www.facebook.com/officialbargainbooze/?fref=ts. Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited, LU1 3LS.