toaster, toast tongs, toast rack, butter knife, Hovis® bread tin and two Hovis® Wholemeal loaves
Hovis® Wholemeal is giving five lucky readers the chance to win a breakfast kit, which includes a toaster, toast tongs, toast rack, butter knife, Hovis® bread tin and two Hovis® Wholemeal loaves.***
With over 130 years of baking expertise, Hovis® gives you the unique taste of your favourite Wholemeal loaf – making it the perfect addition to your breakfast table.
To be in with your chance to win one of five breakfast kits worth over £100 each, simply enter your details below to be entered into the prize draw.
2. The promoters are Hovis Limited, The Lord Rank Centre, Lincoln Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3QS AND Northern & Shell Media Group, Number 10, Lower Thames Street, EC3R 6EN, c/o Cirkle PR, Canon House, 27 London End, Beaconsfield, HP9 2HN (together the “Promoters”).
3. The Promotion will commence on 15th May 2017. The closing date for receipt of Entries (as defined below) is 23:59 (GMT) on 12th June (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over (the “Eligible Participant”). Entrants must be previously registered with Northern & Shell.
5. Employees of the Promoters and their immediate family members, or any person professionally associated with this activity may not participate in this Promotion.
6. The prize shall be a breakfast kit, comprising of a toaster, toast tongs, toast rack, butter knife, Hovis® bread tin and two Hovis® Wholemeal loaves (together the “Prize”).
7. There will be five (5) prize winners (together the “Prize Winners” and each a “Prize Winner”). There will be one (1) Prize awarded to each Prize Winner.
8. To enter this Promotion, before the Closing Date, the Eligible Participant must:
8.1. visit http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/win/1073446/win-with-hovis-wholemeal;
8.2. insert their name and email address in the prize draw entry form;
8.4. click “Enter”,
(each an “Entry” and together the “Entries”).
9. An Entry must be made by the Eligible Participant and must be in legible English. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid entry and will not be entered into this Promotion. Only one Entry per person.
10. Internet access is required to enter the Promotion.
11. The Promoters will not accept any claims by any other method, including but not limited to telephone, fax, email, or any social networking site.
12. Entrants may not change any information in their Entry after submission of their Entry. It is the Entrant's responsibility to ensure that they can be contacted through the information included in their Entry throughout the Promotion. The Promoters are unable to accept any information concerning changes of contact information.
13. The Promoters cannot accept responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged or illegible Entries.
14. Within 14 of the Closing Date all valid Entries will be entered into a prize draw and the Prize Winners will be selected at random.
15. The Prize Winners will be notified within 14 days of their selection by email, to the email address provided within their entry form (the “Notification Email”).Winners must acknowledge their prize and confirm the delivery address ("Acknowledgment") within 28 days from the Notification Email, failing which the Promoters reserve the right to forfeit the prize and award it to a reserve winner selected in the same way as the original winners.
16. The Promoters will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the Prize Winners at the address provided in their website registration details, at the Promoters’ cost. Please allow up to 28 days from the the Promoters' receipt of the Acknowledgment for receipt of the Prize.
17. All Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute any Prize of equal or greater value at any time.
18. Prizes or promotional products must not be auctioned or resold.
19. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoters shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. At all times throughout this Promotion, the participant must deal with the Promoters in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoters.
21. The Promoters reserves the right to amend or terminate this Promotion at any time without notice. Any termination or amendments to this Promotion will be notified at www.hovis.co.uk.
22. By taking part in the Promotion, the Prize Winners agree that the Promoters (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use the Prize Winners’ names, locations and comments relating to the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes relating to the Promotion in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
23. The name and county of the Prize Winners is available by sending a letter including a self addressed, stamped envelope to Hovis Marketing Team, Wholemeal Promotion, The Lord Rank Centre, Lincoln Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3QS, to arrive after 30 June 2017 and before 31 July 2017.
25. If you have any queries in relation to the Promotion, please contact us on www.hovis.co.uk/talk-to-us
26. The Promotion and any issues, disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. Entrants agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it (whether contractual or non-contractual). Scottish consumers may also bring an action in their home courts.