Each winner will receive £100 to spend on their day out PLUS 2,000 £20 Supermarket Vouchers & 27,000
You will need to purchase the promotional 4 pack of Branston Beans & enter the barcode detail from the pack.
There are 2 questions to answer about beans (see entry page) & you will need to register your details, as per most competition entries. There are also some general questions of where purchased etc.
There is nothing like the taste of Branston Baked Beans. The rich tomatoey sauce and fabulous flavour make everyday meal times special.
Branston Baked Beans want every day to be ‘special’ so are offering you the chance to win 1,000 Great Days Out plus a range of other prizes.
Each winner can select a day out to suit their requirements, be it a romantic lunch for two or a family day by the sea. Each winner will receive £100 to spend on their day out.
This competition closes 31/10/2015
Good luck to everyone !
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry Instructions:
To enter, entrants must visit www.branstonbeansdaysout.co.uk. Entrants complete their details and code from the outer wrapper. Entrants must be resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and be over 18 years of age. Employees of Princes Ltd (the ‘Promoter’), their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland.
If a consumer wins a Prize, they will be notified immediately. Winners of Days Out and £20 supermarket vouchers will then be required to generate a certificate following the instructions given on screen. Winners of a £2.50 Money off next purchase coupon simply follow the online instructions and do not need to mail in. Entrants are restricted to 5 entries per day, 20 in total per email address.
2. To Claim:
Winners of Days Out and £20 supermarket vouchers must send in their prize certificate, promotional pack label and original till receipt dated prior to the visit to the website (No photocopies) to: FREEPOST – RTKY-EBGY-KLRB Branston Beans Great Days Out Offer, Preston, PR5 6AW. Promotion closes 31.10.2015. Customers are required to register on the website by 31.10.15, prize claims must be received within 28 days of registering.
1000 Days Out, winner will receive a cheque for £100 to enjoy a day out of their choice, 2,000 £20 Supermarket Vouchers, 27,000 £2.50 money off next purchase coupons. To claim your money off next purchase coupon, follow the simple print instructions on screen. Only original promotional pack wrappers will be accepted. Prize claims are subject to an independent security check. Prizes will be dispatched within twenty eight (28) days of receipt of a qualifying application in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Prizes are based on a mathematic calculation, each entrant has the same chance of winning but all the prizes will only be allocated if there is a single entry for every promotional pack entered in to the market.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for prize winner's claims that are lost damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt or of prize entitlement.
6. No responsibility accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
7. Names, counties and photographs of prize winners will be used for publicity purposes without any further recompense.
The major winners’ names and counties will be available by writing to Beans Great Days Out Offer, 14 Sceptre Court, Sceptre Point, Preston, PR5 6AW enclosing a SAE within 3 months of the closing date.
8. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
9. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
14. Data Protection:
Any personal data relating to the participants will be used solely in accordance with the current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual’s prior consent.
Promoter: Princes Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX, UK