Terms and conditions:
Please retain terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Please enter your name, address and email address in the spaces provided. Only one entry per person allowed. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the closing date of 30th November 2016 at 11:59 PM. All entries shall become the property of The Great Little Trading Company, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and residents of the UK and Ireland.
4. One winner will receive a bedroom makeover worth upto £350 including 1 x single bedding set, 1 x Slim Gallery Bookcase, 1 x Bean Bag Chair, 3 x rolls of wallpaper, 1 x Lamp light, 1 x set of black out curtains. The winner gets to select the range they would like, with exception to the bookcase.
5. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
7. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 15th December 2016. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random after the promotion closing date. The winner will be notified via email and must claim their prize within 10 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
8. This competition is not open to employees of Penguin Random House, Great Little Trading Company, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
9. By entering, entrants, consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media, without payment or compensation.
10. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
11. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
12. a) All entries become the property of Penguin Random House, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Penguin Random House on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Penguin Random House reserve the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Penguin Random House corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Penguin Random House reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
13. b) Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (eg 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified.
14. For name/county of the prize winner, please email [email protected]
stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
15. Entry is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
16. The email address you provide to enter the competition will be used by us to contact you if necessary, and will not be shared with other companies. Penguin Random House will only use your email address in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
17. Penguin Random House have organised this prize draw in good faith and do not accept liability relating to the prize.
18. Promoter: Penguin Random House, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL
Read more at https://www.penguin.co.uk/ladybird/articles/competitions/win-a-great-little-trading-company-bedroom-makeover/#Ob5gKGh5p5IEBtpD.99