SOUTHERN RUNNING GUIDE has teamed up with Brooks to offer 6 lucky readers the chance to win a fantas
As we head through autumn and into winter, leaving the long days and bright evenings of summer behind, it is a good idea to turn your attention to the importance of road safety when out training. Wearing brightly coloured, reflective gear when tackling those evening and early mornings runs is essential to let passing motorists know you are there and allow you to get on doing what you love best - running - with more peace of mind.
Brooks' popular Nightlife apparel has all bases covered, with safety, comfort and style all fundamental to the range. These high visibility garments are great for winter use with vibrant colours and 3M Scotchlite retro reflective detail that helps make sure you are better seen on those dark winter days and nights. Autumn 2010 sees the introduction of a new shade to the Nightlife range - brite green - which is sure to go down a storm, offering something a little different and giving a great alternative to the ever popular yellow colourway.
Each of these awesome Brooks prizes includes an LSD Lite Jacket, Nightlife Equilibrium Long Sleeve T and Infiniti Capris for women and Tights for men. There are three prize packages for men and three for the ladies. Make sure you enter today and enjoy your winter running in Brooks' Nightlife. All prizes are subject to availability.
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
1. Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of Southern Running Guide and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
2. The competition begins at 00:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 12 August 2010, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 20 October 2010 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
4. The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
5. Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
6. By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
7. Only one entry per person per valid email address
8. Name of the winner can be obtained by sending a SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative 5 Craighall House, 58a High Craighall Road, Glasgow, G4 9UD within 21 days of the closing date of the competition