Family ticket to Colchester Castle
Colchester Castle Museum has delighted thousands of families with its exciting new displays since reopening to the public following a recent £4.3m revamp. It is the biggest Norman Keep in Europe and the improvements have positioned the Castle as one of the region’s leading heritage attractions.
Visitors to the Castle can explore the fascinating story of Colchester, taking a journey through 2000 years of life in Britain’s oldest recorded town. The castle also boasts incredible archaeological finds ranging from the famous Colchester Vase to the tombstone of Roman centurion Marcus Facilis. The surroundings of the award-winning Castle Park also provide an ideal location for a family picnic.
Located just over a 1 hour train journey from Liverpool Street Station and under 2 hours drive from Central London, Colchester Castle is makes the perfect addition to any Essex day trip! A programme of special activities and events run at the Castle throughout the year, so check out the Colchester Castle website for more information.
1. London Calling reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
2. If you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the email address supplied shortly after the competition end date.
3. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
4. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
5. For two adults and two children OR one adult and three children (children are aged 4-16).
6. It will entitle the family to entry to the Castle for one day only, no re-entry.
7. The prize is non exchangeable and there is no monetary alternative. Colchester Castle is open seven days a week from 10.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday; 11.00am to 5.00pm on Sunday. Last admission each day is at 4.30pm.