Competition – ” WIN an Oral B Pro 600 3D Action Power Brush”
Celebrating 110 years of Dental Care in the heart of Newbury during 2017, The Briars Dental Centre provides comprehensive Family & Specialist Dental expertise in St. Johns Road to our patients & always welcomes new patients regardless of when you last saw a Dentist.
Our team have a vast knowledge which helps each patient decide which care option suits them best and advising on how to maintain a healthy bright smile.
How long have The Briars Dental Centre been a Dental practice in Newbury?
Answer:-- 110 Years
Buzz Competitions Rules
The following competition rules will be available on-line to download as a pdf file.
1. Players must supply full name and email details and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
No responsibility is accepted for illegible entries or entries made fraudulently.
2. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted.
3. Entrants must be UK residents.
4. The minimum age to enter is 18. (Or unless otherwise stipulated by the company running the
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries.
7. The winner will be contacted via email after the closing date.
8. Prize winners must be prepared to take part in post-competition publicity where applicable.
9. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
10. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
11. There will be no cash alternatives.
12. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of Buzz Magazine Ltd, or any person directly
or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family
13. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no
correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control which in
its opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when
entering this competition. This agreement is covered by the laws of England and Wales.