Monday's Competition (10th March)
All this week were going to Boost your Budget with a wallet widening £13,153. Thats the average amount a family spends a year on household bills. With our budget boosting £13,153 cash donation, your funds could be looking rosy!
Monday Answer : C
You can enter upto 30 times online for free.
You have to watch the programme to get the answer, I will post each days answer in this thread if you wish to enter every day :)
Good Luck everyone.
Name of competition:
This Morning Boost Your Budget Competition
Competition entry question:
Eligible entrants are required to answer the multiple choice question as stated in the This Morning programme (the programme). Entrants who have answered the question correctly will be entered into a draw to win the prize.
Competition opening/closing date & time:
Competition opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, red button and online at the beginning of the programme.
Competition closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and red button at 12.20 p.m., as stated in the programme. Entries made after the stated closing time will not be entered into the competition, but may still be charged.
Competition closes for entries online via the www.itv.com website no less than three (3) working days following the end of the programme.
Competition draw date:
As stated in the programme.
Method of Entry:
Entrants may enter the competition by:
· PRTS Phone - call 09012 93 33 33 and follow the instructions given. You may enter the competition via PRTS phone up to 10 (ten) times per household.
· SMS text to 83336 send a SMS text with the keyword WIN followed by A, B or C to indicate your answer to the question. You may enter the competition via SMS text up to 10 (ten) times per household.
· Red Button Where stated in the programme, cable and digital satellite viewers may enter by pressing the red button on their remote control and follow the instructions on screen. You may enter the competition via the red button application up to 10 (ten) times per household.
· Online go to www.itv.com and follow the on-screen instructions to enter the competition. You may enter the competition online up to 30 (thirty) times per household.
There is no email or postal entry available for this competition.
Cost of Entry:
· Each PRTS call costs £1.00 (one pound) from BT landlines. Calls from other networks and mobiles may be higher depending on the telephone provider's own tariffs and charges.
· Each SMS text message costs £1.00 (one pound) plus one standard network rate reply message. The total cost will therefore be dependent on your mobile network.
· Each red button entry costs £1.00 (one pound).
· There is no charge for online entries.
Entries made beyond the maximum number of entries for each method of entry as stated, or entries made after closing time, or received by the Promoter after the closing time, will not be entered into the competition, but may still be charged. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, misspelt, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by the Promoter are void but may still be charged.
The first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries who have answered the question correctly will be the winner of the prize. The prize is a cheque for £13,153(thirteen thousand, one hundred and fifty three pounds sterling) made payable in the name of the winner.
The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider and/or organizer, and is non-changeable and non-transferable. There is no alternative prize available. The prize provider and/or organizer may vary the prize due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any costs, liabilities, damages, or losses incurred by the winner as a result of taking up the prize. The Promoter endeavours to deliver the prize to the winner within 28 days of winner confirmation. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize excludes all other associated costs or expenses, charges or taxes incurred by the winner which are not included in the prize. The winner must be aged 18 years or over, and may be required to confirm proof of age and eligibility.
The winner will be notified on the competition draw date. He/she will be contacted on the phone number they provided when entering the competition. The Promoter will not amend contact information provided once entry to the competition has been made. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or they are unable comply with these terms and conditions, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random and thereafter until a winner is found.