SIGNED copy of David Bowie's "Station To Station" (Deluxe Edition) and an exclusive "Station To Stat
Win! One lucky person will win a SIGNED copy of David Bowie's "Station To Station" (Deluxe Edition) and an exclusive "Station To Station" T-Shirt!
For your chance to win simply answer the question below.
This competition must end at midnight on 15/10/2010.
Which year was "Station To Station" originally released?
1. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before you enter this competition. All Entrants must be 14+
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person for this competition, and this will be the first entry received.
3. Prize winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries and will be contacted by phone or email. Only the winner(s) will be contacted personally.
4. The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or exchanged. There will be no cash alternative. Once prizes have been allocated and despatched they cannot be transferred.
5. EMI reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
6. EMI does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. EMI shall not be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Deeming an entry void is at EMI's absolute discretion.
8. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of EMI, any person directly or indirectly involved with EMI or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
9. EMI's decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. EMI reserves the right to cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in EMI's opinion.