December's Slackers Club - Win Quentin Tarantino Blu-ray boxset and a year's worth of cinema tickets (Picturehouse) @ E4
Product: Quentin Tarantino Blu-ray boxset. Pair of vouchers per month for one year to Picturehouse cinema
This competition might be only open to students. As normally "Slackers Club is open to all UK Students with a valid NUS card."
Also the cinema ticket prize portion might be no good to you unless near a Picturehouse cinema (listing below).
Question: How many Picturehouse cinemas are there in the UK?
London - Clapham Picturehouse
London - Gate Picturehouse
London - Greenwich Picturehouse
London - Hackney Picturehouse
London - Ritzy Picturehouse
London - Stratford East Picturehouse
Aberdeen - Belmont Picturehouse
Bath - The Little Theatre Cinema
Brighton - Duke of York's Picturehouse
Bury St Edmunds - Abbeygate Picturehouse
Cambridge - Arts Picturehouse
Edinburgh - Cameo Picturehouse
Exeter - Exeter Picturehouse
Henley-on-Thames - Regal Picturehouse
Liverpool - Picturehouse at FACT
Norwich- Cinema City
Oxford - Phoenix Picturehouse
Southampton - Harbour Lights Picturehouse
Stratford-upon-Avon - Stratford-upon-Avon Picturehouse
York - City Screen Picturehouse
2. Closing date for entries is 10am on Monday 9th December 2011
3. The winner will be selected at random by Channel 4 from all valid entries.
4. Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be treated as one entry.
5. The winner will be notified by email within two weeks of the closing date. They will then have 5 days to accept the prize or an alternative winner may be selected.
6. The prize for one winner will be 1 (one) Quentin Tarantino Blu-ray boxset which includes Pulp fiction, Jackie Brown, Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill 1and Kill Bill 2 and a pair of vouchers per month for one year (effective December 2011 – November 2012), which will admit the authorised bearer to view any performance of a film showing at any Picturehouse cinema in the UK, excluding 3D performances.
7. Vouchers will only be valid for standard seats at standard performances and are not valid for Premier seats or Gallery seats at any performance.
8. Each voucher must be used within the specified calendar month and is not extendable.
9. The vouchers are not valid for enhanced priced or ad-hoc performances, but can be used when the distributor operates a 'free list' suspended policy.
10. Admission is subject to film and seat availability, the winner will not have priority over other customers.
11. Vouchers must be presented at the cinema box office at the time of purchase and cannot be used for bookings over the telephone, Internet, Sky Active or other remote service.
12. Standard terms and conditions of sale apply, including normal film classifications and the right to refuse entry. The manager's decision is final.
13. You must be over 18 to enter the competition
14. Competition is only open to residents of the UK