Duke of York Theatre - Win a Pair of Tickets to Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour!
We're giving away a pair of tickets to this funny, raucous and heartbreaking play.
Competition Ends: 11/05/2017
Nominated for 2 Olivier Awards and following sold-out seasons at the National Theatre, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and UK tour, the smash hit, award-winning new play from the National Theatre of Scotland and Live Theatre Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour transfers to the West End for a strictly limited season.
From the creator of Billy Elliot (Lee Hall) comes the uplifting and moving story of six Catholic school girls from Oban, let loose in Edinburgh for one day only.
Funny, raucous and heartbreaking, Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour is adapted from Alan Warner’s brilliant novel about six young friends on the cusp of change and is directed by Royal Court Artistic Director Vicky Featherstone.
Featuring the songs of ELO, Our Ladies is a glorious anthem to friendship, youth and growing up disgracefully. Prepare thyself for 24 hours of holy chaos. Contains singing, hilarity, sambuca and strong language. Find out more here.
Terms and conditions:
1. London Calling reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
2. If you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date.
3. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
4. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
5. Tickets are valid for Mon - Thu performances between 16 May and 2 Sep 2017 (excluding 29 May – 2 Jun).