ENTER OUR COMPETITION TO WIN RBS 6 NATIONS TICKETS!
ANSWER THE QUESTION BELOW AND SELECT THE MATCH OR MATCHES YOU WISH TO WIN TICKETS FOR...
Be in with a fantastic opportunity of winning tickets to Rugby’s Greatest Championship, the RBS 6 Nations.
On offer we have a pair of tickets to every single match in the 2015 Championship
For the full fixture list, so you can check which game you would like to attend, click here.
Entry to the competition is completely free. All you have to do is fill in your details below, answer the question, Select the games you would like to win tickets for (tick as many as you wish) and submit to us before Friday 13th March 2015.
Winners will be contacted directly and tickets will be sent to the address you have provided. By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive the RBS 6 Nations Newsletter.
Only completed entry forms with the correct answer will be eligible for consideration. Good luck!
1. This competition ("Competition") is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and Europe excluding employees of the Promoter, Six Nations Rugby Ltd, associated companies and agencies, their immediate families or anyone else involved in the organisation or administration of the Competition. Winners must be 18 or over.
2. For a chance to win, entrants ("Entrants") should visit the Competition website at www.rbs6nations.com between 3rd December 2014 at 12 noon (GMT) and 11pm (GMT) on Friday 13th March. Entrants will be able to select a particular match up until 12 noon on the Friday before the week of that match, after which the option will be removed. In order to be eligible to win the prize, each Entrant must submit their details correctly and provide the information requested on the entry form (including name, email address and telephone number). By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive the RBS 6 Nations Newsletter.
3. Each Entrant may only enter the Competition once.
4. The winners will be contacted directly by the promoter by email within 5 working days of their chosen fixture. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner however if the winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days, their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random by the Promoter.
5. The names of the winners will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope and applying to Six Nations Rugby Ltd in an envelope marked "RBS 6 Nations Competition".
6. There are 15 prizes in total, each comprising of two tickets to a game in the 2015 RBS 6 Nations.
7. The draw will be made by an independent person.
8. The prize is as stated and no alternatives are available. The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or resold. Travel to and from the chosen match is NOT included in the prize
9. It is the obligation on the winners to comply with all ticket Terms and Conditions and the Conditions of Ticket Issue of each host Union in each case.
10. In all cases of dispute Six Nations Rugby Ltd may ask for additional information from the recipient and retains sole rights to the interpretation of Terms and Conditions and their decision is final.
11. By entering the competition competitors agree to be added to the subscriber database to receive regular communications from the Six Nations Rugby Ltd around the RBS 6 Nations tournament and are free to unsubscribe from this communication at any time in the future.
12. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. By participating in the Competition, the prize winner and their guests agree that the Promoter can record, film and/or photograph their participating in all aspects of the relevant prize and exploit, and authorise third parties to exploit, such films, photographs or recordings in any media now known or hereafter invented in any part of the world and for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, with no payment being due to the Participant or their guests.
13. Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, damaged, or delayed (including due to internet service disruption). All decisions of the Promoter are final, and the Promoter will not enter into any other correspondence regarding any aspect of the Competition.
14. Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the Competition, including the following types of loss or damage:
any loss of profits, business, contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill, or revenue, any wasted expenditure, or any loss or corruption of data (regardless of whether any of these types of loss or damage are direct, indirect or consequential); or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever
15. Provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence or in relation to fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
16. To the extent permitted by law, all Prize Winners agree that they and their guests will release and hold harmless the Promoter and any other party professionally connected with the Competition, together with their respective employees and from and against any claim, loss, liability, or damage to or loss of property arising in connection with their participation in the Competition or activities in relation to the applicable prize.
17. By participating in the Competition, Participants warrant that they agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, these Terms and Conditions.
18. If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be prohibited by law or adjudged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable such provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforcement of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
19. This Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
20. Apple is not a sponsor of this promotion or responsible in any way for conducting this promotion.
21. The promoter is Six Nations Rugby Ltd, 1st Floor, Simmonscourt House, Simmonscourt Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. The prize will be made available by Six Nations Rugby Ltd across a number of prize draws.