How to Enter:
1. Read the Official Contest Rules and Terms of Participation. You must read them and agree to them.
2. Record a 15 second, silent video promoting online safety. The video must not exceed 15 seconds in length. There is no required minimum length.
3. Create a YouTube account if you don't already have one.
4. Upload video to your YouTube channel. Be sure to tag "ESET" in your video. We will add all contest entries to http://www.youtube.com/esetusa
(hereafter referred to as the "You Tube Channel").
5. To be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes, videos must have "ESET" in the title, as well as use the logo in the video. Entrants must also subscribe to the ESET, LLC You Tube Channel.
Prizes (See official contest rules for judging details):
The video selected as the Grand Prize winner via popular vote will receive the following:
* Winning video will run in ESET ad space in Times Square.
* Winner to receive trip for two to New York to see winning entry.
Trip will include round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations for three nights and gift certificate for dinner at a predetermined restaurant.
Entry that has received the most views will receive a $1,000 gift card from either Visa or American Express.
First 20 Participants:
The first 20 participants will receive a $25 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
All entrants receive an ESET License Key, either to ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Cybersecurity for Mac.
The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on December 8, 2010 and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 17, 2011.
Winners will be announced on February 2, 2011.
Are you ready? Good luck and have fun!