ECHO® HC-1501 Hedge Trimmer
This month, The Gardener's Journal is running a free prize draw to win an ECHO®HC-1501. This exclusive offer is only available to readers of The Gardener's Journal. If you are not already signed up to the FREE monthly email, please register here.
ECHO® HC-1501 Hedge Trimmer
The HC-1501 is a 21.2cc twin blade hedge cutter. It features laser cut double reciprocating blades for long lasting sharpness, and has an effective cutting length of 499mm.
It is lightweight and extremely well balanced, ideal for homeowners and light-use professionals. A superior directional exhaust protects both the user and the hedge from hot exhaust gases, preventing scorching and discolouration of the foliage. A vertical fuel filler neck allows for easier refuelling.
To enter this free prize draw, simply complete the form below with your details and click 'Submit'. The full terms and conditions can be found below the form.
Terms and conditions:
Participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions will apply to The Gardener's Journal free prize draw. By entering this free prize draw you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions will have priority over any inconsistent terms in any applicable notice pertaining to this free prize draw. The free prize draw will end on 31st May 2017 (closing date) and start on the 5th May 2017 (competition period). All entries need to be received by 23.45pm on 31st May 2017. Only entries that have been submitted in full are eligible to be entered into the free prize draw.
The promoter of this free prize draw for The Gardener's Journal is Ariens Company Limited, registered address: Countax House, Great Haseley, Oxford, OX44 7PF. Registered in the UK number 1733046.
1. This free prize draw is open to all readers of The Gardener's Journal email newsletter aged 18 or over who are UK residents, excluding employees of Ariens Company Limited, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this free prize draw
2. One entry per person and per household only
3. This ECHO® free prize draw is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years and older
4. Entries to the free prize draw must be made by 23.45pm on Monday 31st May 2017
5. Entries to the free prize draw must be made online only
6. All entries must be submitted in full to Ariens Company Limited by 23.45pm on Wednesday 31st May 2017. Entries received later than this date will be rejected. Ariens Company Limited accepts no responsibility for entries not received within this time
7. Ariens Company Limited accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the closing date
8. Ariens Company Limited shall not be liable for any delayed entries of any nature with regard to this free prize draw
9. Ariens Company Limited reserves the right to withdraw this free prize draw at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability
10. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the country in which the product is distributed come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of that country
11. By entering the ECHO® free prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions
12. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the draw date
13. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available
14. If you are one of the winners, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs
16. The Promoter is Ariens Company Limited, Countax House, Haseley Trading Estate, Great Haseley, Oxfordshire, OX44 7PF: Company registration number: 1733046. Please do not send any supporting documentation to the above address as your entry will not be processed