*Terms & Conditions
1. Key Dates. Start Date and time: 20.01.2017 / 12.00. End Date and time: 25.01.2017/ 12.00 (midday). Any entries received before / after these dates won't be counted but you may still be charged.
2. Participating Radio Stations.
This Competition is running across the Bauer Radio Network (England). All valid entries will be pooled and one winner selected at random. The participating radio stations are:
Free Radio (Network)
3. Restrictions. Only open to people who: (i) live in England; (ii) are 18 years or over at the date of their entry; and (iii) are not one of our employees (or living with one of our employees). You can enter a maximum of 6 times per mobile number via SMS and a maximum of 6 times per mobile number online.
4. How to Enter. You can enter the competition by sending an SMS message starting with any of the valid keywords to the 5 digit shortcodes, as listed below. If your message does not start with the one of the valid keywords, or is not sent to one of the valid shotcodes, as stated below it will not be entered in to the draw. You can also enter online:
5. How much it costs. You are responsible for all costs associated with entering this competition. Texts cost £1.50 (from the UK) + standard network rate. You must have permission from the bill payer before sending. Online entry is free.
6. Bounce-backs and bonus entries. Once you've sent an entry text, you'll receive an auto-response confirming your entry. You will then have the chance to textagain (at a further cost of £1.50 + standard network rate) and you will be entered 2 more times - your ‘3rd' entry being free.
7. Draw details and winner announcement. Within 1 days of the competition end date, one winner will be selected by electronic random draw. They will be contacted personally (as soon as possible and at least within 30 days of the end date) and also announced at approximately 09.20 on 27th January 2016 and announced on air across all the stations reference above.
8. Prize details.
The Holiday Prize is a Thomas Cook package holiday for up to two adults and two children traveling to Cancun with Thomas Cook Airlines staying at the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort on all-inclusive basis in a double room for 14 nights.
The Holiday Prize is valid for travel on selected dates between 1st May 2017 - 31st October 2017 only ()
Flights & accommodation are subject to availability.
The Holiday Prize winner must claim the prize within 10 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited.
The Holiday Prize must be booked by 31st March 2017.
Prize includes flights from Manchester airport, resort transfers and 14 nights' accommodation. 15kgs of luggage allowance is included per person.
Additional extras such as inflight meals and choose your seat can be added on at an additional cost.
The winner must be one of the people who travels on the Prize Holiday. The Holiday Prize cannot be transferred. The Holiday Prize must be taken as offered and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
The winner and their travelling companion(s) are responsible for ensuring they each hold a valid passport to travel and any necessary visa, and that they each hold adequate travel insurance.
The Holiday Prize does not include the cost of travel insurance, spending money or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the prize description. All such costs/expenses will be the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions.
This Holiday Prize is provided by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd, ATOL 1179, ABTA V6896. We (Bauer Radio Limited) are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
Each Holiday Prize stated is subject to the booking conditions of Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd in addition to these competition terms and conditions.
10. Recording consents. We will sometimes (at our discretion) telephone entrants and ask them to speak on-air. You have the right to refuse, and your entry to the competition will not be affected by your refusal. If you consent, your voice will be recorded and you consent to this recording being used on our radio broadcasts. You agree that we will own this recording and that a copy of it will be stored for further exploitation, which may include promotion. Whilst on-air, you promise not to make any statement which is offensive or inappropriate or which would cause us, or our listeners, harm. You will not be put through to speak on-air if we think you are driving, intoxicated, likely to swear, or otherwise offend our listeners.
11. Other conditions. We will only accept entries that comply with our t&cs and we may disqualify you if we know or suspect that you have breached them. Our decision on the selection of the winner is final and we won't engage in any correspondence or discussion about this or about the operation of this competition. We are not responsible for any network or technical issues you experience, such as latency of your mobile phone network, which may delay or prevent your participation. We have the right to cancel, amend, terminate or suspend this competition if forced to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
12. Contact details. The promoter of this competition is Bauer Radio Limited (1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2FR; registered no. 01394141). If you've got any questions, please email: [email protected]
or write to: Bauer Media Group, Rock FM, St. Paul's Square, Preston, Lancashire – you should put the competition name in the subject line. We can't consider any queries made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
13. Full t&cs apply. Please see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html.