Spin to win!
Give our festive jackpot machine a spin! Match three of a kind for the chance to win vouchers from Benefit, Missguided, TK Maxx & more. Plus, there's the chance to enter our grand prize draw, where one lucky winner will win prizes worth over £1500 and two runners up will win a £250 intu gift card.
If you wish to participate in the ‘Spin to Win’ promotion on www.intu.co.uk you must agree to these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of IntuDigital Ltd and Intu Properties plc (intu), their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. When you enter your details on the entry form you opt-in to receive communications from intu including newsletters, surveys or other marketing communications (“opt-in communications”). You can change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any communication you receive from intu.
3. No purchase is necessary to play Spin to Win. Each player gets a maximum of three spins within any 24-hour period. To win a voucher prize, users must match three retailer logos on our virtual jackpot machine.
4. The competition opens on Friday 2nd December. All entries to the grand prize draw must be received by the closing date of 12pm (noon) Thursday 22nd December, 2016.
5. Entry to the prize draw must be made by the entrant, only at the entry site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from the prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
6. intu cannot accept liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
7. When you match three retailer logos, the prize is 1 voucher from that retailer. If you match three retailer logos a second time, you will be awarded a 2nd voucher from the corresponding retailer and you’ll be eligible to enter the grand prize draw. If you match three retailer logos twice, you will no longer be able to play Spin to Win.
8. To enter the grand prize draw, users must complete all fields in the official entry form. The grand prize winner will win prizes worth over £1500, and two runners up will each win a £250 intu gift card. See full list of prizes here. Incomplete forms will be ineligible.
9. There are no cash alternatives: the grand prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Returns will not be permitted for monetary reimbursement.
10. The grand prize draw winner will be selected at random and all reasonable effort will be made to contact them via email by Wednesday 11th January, 2017.
12. If the winner fails to respond, or declines to accept the grand prize draw prize within 5 working days of being notified, they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected at random.
13. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that they may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
14. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than those set out in these terms and conditions.
15. The decision of intu is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
17. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
19. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
20. The promoter of this competition is intu (IntuDigital Ltd, 40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BT).
Sports & Leisure