Free entry into Lincon 10k plus 6 free sessions with a personal trainer complete with bespoke health
Like or comment on the competition pinned to the op of St Barnabas Facebook page to be in with a chace f winning.
The winner gets free entry into the Lincoln 10k, 6 free personal trainer sessions (usually £35 per hour as Ive messaged him) plus a health and fitness plan. Training begins in January to get you ready for the 10k in March.
Ideal for working off all those mince pies we'll seen be eating!
Entrants must be able to attend Lincoln gym and be over 18.
Full terms and conditions here:http://****/UriCRw
Standard competition rules apply to our Personal Trainer Facebook contest. Please be aware that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook and is solely run by St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice. A winner will be selected at random from all participants. Competition closes Monday 15th December 2014 at 9am. The winner will be announced on Monday 15th December 2014 on the St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice Facebook page at 10am.
Standard Competition Rules:
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
4. Competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Entrants must be over 18 years to enter.
6. The winner will have to satisfactorily complete a brief medical questionnaire or have GP approval to train. Shane Clarke reserves the right to refuse to train the winner if they are deemed medically unsuitable.
7. The winner must be able to attend Sports Direct Fitness, Witham Park House, Lincoln, LN5 7JP. The prize is not available from any other site.
8. Sessions must be redeemed before the Lincoln 10k on 22nd March 2015.
9. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
10. Winners will be contacted via the St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice Facebook page.
11. Winners agree to St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice sharing information and photos regarding their fitness progress on their social media platforms.
12. Winners must compete in the Lincoln 10k 2015 unless unforeseen circumstances do not allow them.
13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
14. The competition will run from the dates shown in the competition details.
15. St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.