Keswick break & £500
Be in with a chance to win a luxury break in the Lake District for yourself and one other lucky person – to add to your treat CHO is throwing in a £500 voucher to spend at cho.co.uk.
CHO have teamed up with the luxury Inn on the Lake in Glenridding on Ullswater. This year we are offering you the opportunity to relax in the beautiful English Lake District by winning a luxurious 2 night stay at the Inn on the Lake, Ullswater for 2 people. Additionally, CHO will also be giving you a £500 voucher to spend at CHO.co.uk on any item(s) of your choosing from top brands such as Barbour, Joules, Hunter, Canada Goose and many more!
The prize itself includes a 2 night stay at the Inn on the Lake, Ullswater for 2 people. Guests can begin each day with a full Cumbrian breakfast, and can also enjoy a 6-course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette Lake View restaurant on both evenings.
The coveted hotel, Inn on the Lake, has been recognised more than once for its excellence in recent years by the reception of both the ‘Large Hotel of the Year’ and ‘Outstanding Customer Service’ awards is situated in Glenridding on the shores of Lake Ullswater. The Inn on the Lakes 15 acres of grounds offer stunning views over the mountains of the Lake District. Visitors to the hotel can relax in any of its serene spaces; such as the unique Orangery which offers 360 degree views of the surrounding fells. And in case you feel like venturing further afield, Inn on the Lake is situated a short distance from the popular and picturesque holiday town of Keswick.
- The prize is to win a 2 night break at the Inn on the Lake http://www.lakedistricthotels.net/innonthelake/index.php in the Lake District in a Lake View Double room for 2 people which will include breakfast and dinner. In addition to this CHO Fashion and Lifestyle are offering a £500 voucher to spend with them.
- All components of the 2 night stay at Inn on the Lake must be taken at the same time and cannot be used at any other period.
- The 2 night stay excludes Saturday nights, Bank Holidays, between Christmas and New Year’s Eve ( 23rd December 2016– 2nd January 2017)
- The 2 night stay at Inn on the Lake must be taken before the 31st December 2017 and if the prize hasn’t been taken by this point then you lose the right to this part of the prize.
- The 2 night stay is subject to availability
- The £500 will be created in a form of an account on the www.countryhouseoutdoor.co.uk website and credit will be applied to your account to spend on our site.
- The £500 must be used by the 31st December 2017 and doesn’t have to be spent all in one go and can be spent over multiple purchases.
- Any overspend outside of the £500 needs to be paid for by the winner.
- If any goods are returned then our usual website terms and conditions apply and a credit will be reapplied back onto your account.
- Both portions of this prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only the winner of this competition can take this prize and it cannot be swapped or sold to another individual.
- Once the winner is confirmed, the winner will be given a contact at both Inn on the Lake and CHO Fashion & Lifestyle to liaise with to collect their prize.
- This prize draw is open to people aged 18 years and over.
- Entrants of this competition are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this competition.
- By entering this competition you agree to receiving marketing material from both CHO Fashion and Lifestyle and Inn on the Lake which you can opt out of at a later date.
- Only one entry per person, additional entries will be void.
- Employees and family members of both CHO Fashion and Lifestyle and Inn on the Lake or anyone else connected with this competition may not enter.
- One winner will be chosen at random on the 20th of January 2017 and informed no later than a week after the draw date.
- The winner consents to any PR during their stay that either CHO Fashion and Lifestyle or Inn on the Lake may wish to run.
- CHO Fashion and Lifestyle and Inn on the Lake are not responsible for travel costs associated with this prize or any other costs outside of the prize mentioned.
- CHO Fashion and Lifestyle and Inn on the Lake accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this competition.
- CHO Fashion and Lifestyles decision is final in all matters related to this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CHO Fashion and Lifestyle and Inn on the Lake shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.