Win a VIP Infiniti Red Bull Racing experience plus an Edifice watch signed by Vettel and Ricciardo
Win a VIP Infiniti Red Bull Racing experience plus an Edifice watch signed by Vettel and Ricciardo.
To celebrate motoring season we have teamed up with Casio Edifice and Infiniti Red Bull Racing to give you the chance to win a VIP Infiniti Red Bull Racing Experience plus a Casio Edifice watch signed by none other than Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo.
So what are you waiting for? To enter now simply watch the following video and complete the form
For the answer for the question for October see comment #12
Thanks for entering
Additional Terms and Conditions
Casio Edifice Promotion – 01/07/2014 – 31/12/2014
The following additional terms and conditions form part of the promotion information for the above promotion, and should be read in conjunction with Discovery’s Competition General Terms and Conditions:
For the avoidance of doubt if there is any consistency between these additional terms and conditions and the General Competition Terms and Conditions, these additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
1. By entering this competition, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. The competition is open to UK residents excluding employees of Promoter and their families, the Promoter's agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion. Only one entry per person.
3. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years old and above. Proof of identification may be required at the request of the Promoter.
4. Entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law and jurisdiction in participating in this competition and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
5. This promotion will run a series of six monthly in 2014 competitions as follows:
1st July – 31st July
1st August – 29th August
1st September – 30th September
1st October – 31st October
3rd November – 28th November
1st December – 31st December
The closing time for receipt of entries for each monthly competition is 23:59 on the closing date indicated above. One entry per person per monthly competition.
All entrants to each monthly competition shall also be automatically entered into a Grand Prize draw.
6. By entering, the winners agree to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity.
7. Method of Entry: Each monthly competition can be entered for free online via the Promoter’s website www.discoveryuk.com. Entrants will be required to correctly answer one multiple choice question.
8. Prize: There shall be one prize for each monthly competition which shall consist of 1 x CASIO Edifice Redbull Limited Edition Black Rubber Chronograph ERA-200RBP-1AER signed by Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo.
Grand Prize: VIP 'Money can't buy' experience with Infiniti Red Bull Racing at their HQ in Milton Keynes. Includes:
• Entry for two people to take a tour of the Infiniti Red Bull Racing factory
• Transport to and from the IRBR Factory in Milton Keynes
• Lunch included
Tour takes approximately half a day, taking in the main areas of research & development, rapid prototyping, the race bay and more.
The Prize must be taken and the trip completed between 1 March 2015 and 31 March 2015. Precise date to be agreed between the winner and Infiniti Red Bull Racing.
Train travel from nearest home station and return taxi from MK station to IRBR factory. Travel will be subject to availability.
The Prize winner will be notified of the exact travel details. The dates of the trip may be subject to change for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. In the event of any rescheduling of the trip, alternative travel dates will be offered to the winner.
The winner and guest must travel together in all instances, on the same dates and time. The winner will forgo the Prize in totality if the winner fails to attend, and the Promoters and all prize sponsors shall have no further obligation to the winner. The Promoters and all prize sponsors have no legal obligation to the winner’s guest, and the winner is responsible for his/her guest at all times, including ensuring that the guest is present and on time for all scheduled travel. The winner shall be solely responsible for any other expense incurred by the winner and/or guest, which has not been expressly undertaken by the Promoter in these terms and conditions.
At least one guest must be over the age of 18.
The winner and guest agree that they undertake the trip stated in the Prize at their own risk. The winner understands that the Prize is being made available to the winner and guest on condition that the winner will hold safe the Promoter from any claims or liability arising from any loss or damage, injuries, illness, loss or expenses arising from the trip or any part of the Prize.
9. The draw for each monthly competition and the Grand Prize draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date of each competition respectively. The winner will be contacted by post, telephone or email within 2 days of the draw. The winner must claim their prize within 10 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the competition, modify these terms and conditions prior to the closing date, vary details of the prize, or substitute a prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it. The Promoter is entitled to terminate or modify the competition or to modify these rules prior to the closing date by prior notice.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability and in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize must be taken by the winner unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter.
12. The prize will be awarded to the first entry drawn at random from all valid entrants who have answered the question correctly. The decision of the judge will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid. All submitted entries are the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
14. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. Promoter’s details: Discovery Communications Europe Limited, Discovery House, Chiswick Park Building 2 London W4 5YB, United Kingdom.