Trip for 2 to Australia including £500 spending money
'Neighbours' are offering the chance to win a trip for 2 to Melbourne, Australia, including £500 spending money in their latest competition.
Text: Send an SMS text "NEIGHBOURS" to 65515 . Texts costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.
Postcard: Send your name and a contact telephone number to NEIGHBOURS 1, PO Box 7557, Derby, DE1 0NP.
Please Note: Lines close Monday 13th February 2017 and 3 working days later for postal entries. Entries received after the competition closes will not count but may be charged
NEIGHBOURS 1 2017 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1)The prize comprises an eight (8) night holiday for two (2) people to Melbourne Australia.
Return Economy Class flights from London to Melbourne
Return private car airport transfers from Melbourne airport to the Coppersmith Hotel, Melbourne
8 nights hotel stay at Coppersmith Hotel sharing a queen room (an extra bed can be added to the room should twin beds be required)
Great Ocean Road escorted day trip from Melbourne
Tour of the Neighbours set and Ramsey Street including a meet and greet with some of the Neighbours cast
Comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions with an upper age limit of 79), subject to eligibility
£500 spending money
2) Where the prize winner is under 18 years old, he/she must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over to check into the hotel. Please note that either the prize winner or their companion will need a current and valid credit card in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.
3)The prize must be taken between 1st April 2017 and 31st September 2017, but cannot be taken during the period 10th April 2017 – 21st April 2017. The stay must be completed within the timeframe stated within these terms and conditions. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by Channel 5.
4)Booking is subject to availability.
5)A cheque or bank transfer for the £500 spending money included in the prize will be issued in the prize winner’s name within 14 days of the holiday booking being confirmed
6)The prize winner must book their trip within 28 days of the date of their congratulations letter from Cloud Nine and at least six weeks in advance of their preferred booking date or the prize may be forfeited.
7) Neither Channel 5 nor Cloud Nine will accept responsibility for the hotel or any facilities, trips or tours being unavailable, withdrawn or amended.
8) Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
9) Passports and Visas are the responsibility and at the cost of the prize winner. Neither Channel 5 nor Cloud Nine can be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fails to obtain the required travel documentation.
10) There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize. The prize is non-transferrable.
11) Transport to and from the London airport is the responsibility of the prize winner.
12) Accommodation kindly provided by Coppersmith Hotel, Melbourne.
13) Bookings must be made through Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd (“Cloud Nine”), The Works, 6 West Street, Olney, Bucks, MK46 5HR (ABTA number: L9097)