Hey Guys IWOOT has got a fabulous competition for you this month, 10 copies of Rough Guide to Men's Health up for grabs.
Stressed or in need of more sex? Well, don't worry The Rough Guide to Men's Health is here to help. It takes a quirky and informative look at the health and well-being of men - and no, it's not just a "turn your head and cough" book of disease and diagnosis, but rather a complete guide on how to look and feel great. It features down-to-earth health advice whether you are in the kitchen, the bedroom, the gym, out on the town or simply looking in the mirror.
Written by men's health and fitness expert Lloyd Bradley, who along with his panel of experts provides the ultimate men's health lowdown on how to make the most of your life with the body you have. And because we know how important it is these days, there is a huge section on looks and how to improve them!
For more information on Rough Guides visit http://www.roughguides.com.
Terms & Conditions
* Closing Date For this competition is 13/03/09
* Sadly, you can only enter this competition once. We do remove multiple submissions. (You can't fool us, you know!)
* Competition is completely free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
* No cash alternative is available for the prize(s) offered.
* This competition is open to residents of the UK only.
* Employees of I Want One of Those, Rough Guides and their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter this competition
* The winner will be that of the first name picked at random.
* The winner will be notified of their win via the email address submitted on the entry. If a response to this notification is not received within 14 days, IWOOT reserves the right to randomly select another winner. In light of this, please ensure you submit an email address that you use regularly!
* By entering this prize draw you agree to receive our rather marvelous newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
* No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are not received.
* From time to time we may include customer comments and feedback on the site, and in our catalogue and other media. By submitting your comment you are granting us permission to publish it and, if necessary, edit it for clarity and typos. We will never publish your name in full (First name and surname initial only).