6 Saucony prize packages - worth £105 to be won
It's always important to be seen by other road users when out on a run, no matter what the season. Make sure you can't be missed by wearing brightly coloured t-shirts with high visibility markings. Saucony's highly popular VIZI-PRO items have been a sell out across the country thanks to their top notch technical properties, striking colour (the most highly visible colour in the spectrum) and great fit.
SOUTHERN RUNNING GUIDE has teamed up with Saucony to offer 6 lucky readers the chance to win a fantastic package consisting of a ViZi-PRO t-shirt and pair of ProGrid Ride 3 trainers. The Ride 3 is a neutral shoe with dynamic, responsive cushioning and a smooth ride. Great news for all comfort seekers, as this third version has even more has even more cushioning than before.
For men, Saucony is offering the Vortek Short Sleeve t-shirt and for ladies the PE Revival Short Sleeve. Both tops are made from Saucony's Hydrator fabric which in addition to providing great wicking and moisture management, is now 50+ UPF to protect from UV rays. Importantly, the ladies t-shirt is shaped to give a flattering fit.
This fantastic Saucony prize is worth £105 and there are 3 prize packages for men and 3 for the ladies up for grabs. Make sure you enter today and keep yourself safe on the road, whenever you train! Colours and styles of apparel may be changed, subject to availability.
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
1. Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of Scottish Running Guide and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
2. The competition begins at 00:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 21 April 2010, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 09 July 2010 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
4. The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
5. Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
6. By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
7. Only one entry per person per valid email address
8. Name of the winner can be obtained by sending a SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative 5 Craighall House, 58a High Craighall Road, Glasgow, G4 9UD within 21 days of the closing date of the competition