For your chance to win a £10K cash prize, watch the show and in the form below tell us the answer to the question:
(This question is for the competition as seen on the show from the 19th to the 23rd of October 2009. Closing date for online entries is at 29th of October at 10am.)
Answer c (red)
COMPETITION INFORMATION: 60 MINUTE MAKEOVER
Answer the question stated in 60 Minute Makeover (the programme). Eligible entrants will be entered into a draw to win a prize.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Competition opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, red button and online as stated in the programme.
· Competition closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and red button at 5.00 p.m. as stated in the programme.
· Entry via the www.itv.com website is open for at least 3 working days after the programme.
Draw date: within 48 hours of the closing date and time for all entries.
Method & cost of entry:
· PRTS - call 0901 29 39 600 and follow instructions; up to 5 entries per phone number. Each call costs £1.00 from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more.
· SMS text to 65040 with A, B or C; up to 5 entries per phone number. Each text costs £1.00 plus one standard network rate message.
· Red Button Sky and Virgin Media viewers press the red button on their remote; up to 5 entries per phone number. Each red button entry costs £1.00.
· Online go to www.itv.com and follow instructions; up to 5 entries per phone number. There is no charge for online entries.
There is no email or postal entry. Entries on behalf of another person are void. Entries over the maximum number of entries for each method of entry and which are incomplete, inaudible, incomprehensible or received after the closing time will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged where applicable.
The first correct entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize. The prize is £10,000 (ten thousand pounds sterling) payable by cheque in the name of the entrant only.
There is no alternative prize. The prize is non-changeable, non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses. The Promoter is not liable for any costs, liabilities, damages or losses incurred by a winner in taking up the prize. The Promoter may vary any element of the prize. The Promoter endeavours to deliver the prize within 28 days of winner confirmation, i.e. the date that the Promoter has managed to contact the winner and received confirmation of eligibility. The winner must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the competition, and may be required to provide proof of age and eligibility. The winner may be required to participate in publicity. The Promoter will only pass an entrants data to third parties for marketing purposes if that entrant has asked to receive marketing information from those third parties.
The winner will be contacted as soon as practicable on or after the competition draw date on the phone number they provided when entering the competition. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. If they cannot be contacted or fail to provide an address for delivery or fail to meet the eligibility requirements as set out in the general competition terms and conditions, and elsewhere as applicable, or are otherwise unable to comply with these terms this may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next correct entry drawn at random from all eligible entries. The Promoter will not amend contact information provided once entry to the competition has been made.