80,000 Grolsch glass & holiday to win
80,000 Grolsch glass giveaway compo + holiday to win
Terms and conditions for Grolsch Glass promotion
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Excluding employees of this outlet or of Coors Brewers Ltd., their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Prizes : a)Instantly win 1 of 80,000 Grolsch glasses (whilst stocks last). b) Prize draw to win 1 of 4 trips to Amsterdam for 4 people (aged 18 years or over). The trips to Amsterdam include return flights for 4 (including airport taxes) from major regional airports within the UK, 2 nights in 4* accommodation (2 people per room) and transfers to and from the airport in Holland. (Transfers to and from UK airports and travel insurance are not include), £500 spending money.
3. To Enter: This promotion is being run on special packs of Grolsch Premium Lager. To enter go to www.Grolsch.co.uk/glass and enter your details plus the code from the pack or can.
4. For Residents of Northern Ireland Only : To enter without purchase & with the same chance of winning, please send your name, address, phone number and written confirmation that you are over 18 to Grolsch Glass Giveaway, PO Box 5050, Sherwood Business Park, Annesley, Nottingham, NG15 0DJ by 30/09/09. Grolsch will enter the code on your behalf for an instant chance to win a Grolsch glass(while stocks last) All entries will be included in the prize draw for the trip to Amsterdam). Only 2 entries per household.No bulk or third party entries.
5. Closing date for entries is 30/09/09 (or in the case of glasses until stocks of 80,000 have been given been exhausted, whichever is earlier).
6. Winners of the trip to Amsterdam will be notified by telephone within 7 days of the draw date. Winners of glasses will be notified instantly by email.
7. Maximum of 2 claims per household. No Bulk entries or entries via third parties will be accepted.
8. Glasses will be won on a first come first serve basis until stocks are exhausted. The winners of the trip to Amsterdam will be selected at random from all valid entries (including NPNs from NI) and under the supervision of an independent person on 03/10/09.
9. Trips to Amsterdam must be taken before 01/04/10 and excludes bank holiday weekends Subject to selected airports and airlines.
10. If the hotel room rates are unavailable an alternative can be asked for or offered. Additional cost could apply to peak times.
11. Subject to selected airports and airlines.
12. Additional supplements may apply on certain flights and room rates.
13. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
14. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
16. The promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
17. Winners must respond to notification of their prize (trip to Amsterdam only) within 21 days otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prizes.
18. Glasses will be delivered to the address registered on the website.
19. Name and county of the winners of the trips to Amsterdam will be available on request.
20. It is not the intention of the promoter to use this promotion in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol and participating outlets should be mindful of this when running the promotion.
21. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost or damaged in the post. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of entry. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are incomplete, delayed (either by post or due to technical problems), altered, illegible, damaged or do not meet the rules.
22. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
23. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
24. Promoter Coors Brewers Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ.
Terms and conditions - FoneJacker & Plus One Screening FPD
1.Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
2.Employees of Coors Brewers Limited, their agents, families or anyone else professionally connected with the competition are excluded from participating.
3.To enter the Fonejacker/Plus One Preview Nightcompetition, simply register with www.grolsch.co.uk between Tuesday 2nd September 2008 and Thursday 11th September 2008. Only one entry per person.
4.Closing date for entries to the Fonejacker/Plus One Preview Night is 12 noon on Thursday 11th September 2008. The winner of the competition will be drawn by 5pm on Thursday 11th September 2008.
5.Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the rules as are these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
6.Winners will be notified by telephone call or email on Friday 12th September 2008. If the winner does not respond by 10am on Monday 15th September, the promoter may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
7. The competition winners will be drawn at random.
8. There are 20 prizes of a pair of tickets to the preview screening of Fonejacker/Plus One on Tuesday 16th September at Channel Four Television, 124 Horseferry Road, SW1P 2TX . Each prize includes:
2 Tickets to the screening of the first episode of the new series of Fonejacker and Plus One.
2 Exclusive Gift Bags containing at least one Fonejacker DVD, one Fonejacker T-Shirt and Grolsch pen set.
9. If any circumstances out of the promoter's control mean that the prize advertised is not available, the promoter will provide a prize of equivalent value.
10. The promoters' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entries must be received via the www.grolsch.co.uk registration form. Entries via third parties will not be accepted.
12. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are incomplete or do not meet the rules.
13. To obtain details of winning entries, please send a SAE to grolsch.co.uk, Fonejacker/Plus One Competition, Coors Brewers Ltd, 137 High Street, Burton Upon Trent, DE14 1JZ within 28 days of the closing date.
14. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
15. Winners may be asked to participate in publicity.
16. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
17.It is not the intention of the promoter to use this promotion in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol.
Promoter is Coors Brewers Limited, 137 High Street, Burton on Trent DE14 1JZ.