Could your childs bedroom use a makeover? How about one thats personalised?
Enter Identity Directs Bedroom Blitz and you could win a complete personalised bedroom makeover for your child valued at over £250!
One lucky winner will receive a complete bedding set personalised with their childs name - choose from one of Disney Princess, Winnie the Pooh, or Cars. To complete the makeover, the winner will also receive a clock, light, laundry bin, chair, towel set, backpack, bathrobe and much more - all personalised with their childs name!
1. Introduction: IDENTITY DIRECT is offering The Bedroom Blitz (Competition). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years or older. Employees of IDENTITY DIRECT, IDENTITY DIRECTs parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Competition begins at Thursday, 16/04/09 and ends at 11:59:59 pm on Thursday 30/04/09.
4. How to Enter: Visit the competition URL link stated in your email and follow the instructions. Individuals may enter this competition by filling out the online form.
5. Draw: This competition will be drawn once. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For each prize, a potential winner will be selected in a random draw from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. The draw will be conducted on or about 11 May 2009 by IDENTITY DIRECT, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email or mail on or about 11 May 2009. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
6. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded: Personalised Bedding Set, Clock, Light, Laundry bin, Folding Chair, Towel Set, Backpack, Bathrobe, Four My Adventure Books, Growth Chart, Activity Calendar, Hanging Room Organiser, Poem, Library Bag, Placemat, Pencil Pack, Textas, Pencil Case Pack, Over the Door Easel and Throw Rug. IDENTITY DIRECT is not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by IDENTITY DIRECT in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, IDENTITY DIRECT will give a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original winners place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that IDENTITY DIRECT and those acting under IDENTITY DIRECTs authority, may use the winners name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT IDENTITY DIRECT, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF IDENTITY DIRECTS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS COMPETITION OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY COMPETITION OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of IDENTITY DIRECT and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorised account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide IDENTITY DIRECT with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of IDENTITY DIRECT that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Competition, IDENTITY DIRECT reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. IDENTITY DIRECT assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. IDENTITY DIRECT is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by IDENTITY DIRECT on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. IDENTITY DIRECT is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, IDENTITY DIRECT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Jurisdiction and Venue: All legal claims are subject to binding arbitration. Governing law is New South Wales, Australia.
10. Sponsor(s): The Sponsor of this competition is IDENTITY DIRECT, INC. whose address is 1 Cassins Avenue, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia.