ultimate lad's night out!
Summer is almost here which means that Stag party season is upon us...
Burton have teamed with Playboy TV to offer a fantastic prize that will give one lucky winner and seven of their friends a chance to have the ultimate Stag party Playboy style. Eight guests will be given special Playboy invitations to a trendy nightspot where they will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to party in style with a free bar and Playboy models.
Your prize will include:
- A night out for up to 8 people PLUS 4 playboy bunnies will join you for the whole night!
- VIP club entry with a Bar tab of £1500
- Location is flexible (there will be a choice of 13 cities selection to be made by winner)
Burton is also offering Sky customers an exclusive special offer to try Playboy TV and 5 other leading Adult TV channels for 12 nights for just £1. You get this offer free when you enter the competition below.
No purchase necessary. Competition ends 31st May 2010. For full T&Cs see below.
1. By entering this free prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this prize draw.
3. To enter you must complete the mandatory fields at www.burton.co.uk/playboytv. The prize draw closes at midnight on 31st May 2010. No purchase is necessary. Late and incomplete entries will not be accepted. Burton will not be responsible for any entry that is not received due to a technical fault. Only one entry per person.
4. The winner will be the first drawn at random (by an independent person) within a week of the competition closing date. The winner will be notified within four weeks of the draw date via telephone. There will only be one winner. Burtons decision is final.
5. There is one prize of the ultimate stag party. Eight guests will be given special Playboy invitation to a trendy nightspot. The guests will party in style with VIP club entry, a bar tab of £1500, and will be accompanied by four Playboy models. Location will be a choice of 13 UK cities.
6. If Burton is unable to contact the winners, Burton reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner.
7. The prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
8. By entering this prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity as Burton may require.
9. Winners details will be available for two weeks after the draw by sending a SAE to Playboy TV Competition, to Burton Onilne Marketing at the address below.
10. Burton reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individuals entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Burton registered no. 01016191. Registered office Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL