Win a pair of VIP tickets to the Gala Screening in London
To celebrate the launch of Lesbian Vampire Killers, Ann Summers has teamed up with Momentum Pictures to give away a truck-load of Lesbian Vampire Killers prizes.
Lesbian Vampire Killers (cert 15), starring James Cordon and Mathew Horne, follows the story of eternal slacker Jimmy Maclaren and his friend, Fletch, as they set off hiking in the countryside. Thanks to an unfortunate series of events, they find themselves stuck in a remote cottage with a camper-van full of sexy foreign student girls, besieged by a hungry army of salacious lesbian vampires!
For your chance to see the movie ahead of the crowds we are giving away a pair of VIP tickets to the Gala Screening in London on 17th March 2009 plus £250 towards travel and accommodation. A second lucky winner will enjoy a private screening for up to 20 friends, plus we have 15 goody bags to give away for the runners-up.
Two no hopers. One cursed village. A bus full of female foreign students and an army of salacious lesbian vampires. It's gonna be one hell of a night!
One recently dumped, the other jobless, Fletch (James Corden) and Jimmy (Mathew Horne) decide to escape their problems and head to the country for a weekend of hiking, beer and local ladies. But things go beyond their wildest imagination as they find themselves holed up in a remote village - populated by gorgeous women cursed by a legendary lesbian vampire Queen
Caught somewhere between their fantasies and nightmares, the boys have just one night to put all their fears (and dreams!) behind them to save their necks and the world.
With the help of Swedish student Lotte (MyAnna Buring, The Descent), and the local priest (Paul McGann), Fletch and Jimmy have no choice but to accept their destiny and rise to the challenge of becoming Lesbian Vampire Killers!
1. No purchase necessary - free prize draw.
2. Offer open to residents of UK mainland only, 18 years and over.
3. The prize fund includes; 1 x pair of VIP tickets to the Gala Screening in London on the 17.03.09 with £250 towards travel and accommodation. The 2nd prize is 1 x daytime private screening of Lesbian Vampire Killers (cert 15) for a winner and up to 20 guests. Runners up prizes consist of 15 x goody bags.
4. Closing date for Gala Screening tickets is 12/03/09.
5. Winner will be picked at random from all entries received by 13.03.09
6. The Gala Screening will be taking place on 17.03.09 at a location in central London in the evening the winner will be notified of the exact location and time on 13.03.09.
7. The winner must be able to travel to London on 17.03.09.
8. If the prize is not claimed on the notification date (13.03.09), another prize winner will be drawn and the original prize winner forfeits the prize.
9. The prize includes £250 in the form of a cheque which the winner may use towards travel and accommodation (the £250 cheque will be presented to the winner at the Gala Screening).
10. Closing date for the Private Screening is 20.03.09.
11. Winner will be picked at random from all entries received by 20.03.09
12. Winners will be notified within 21 days of closing date by either email or phone that they have won a prize.
13. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of notification, another prize winner will be drawn and the original prize winner forfeits the prize.
14. The screening will be arranged at a mutually convenient cinema and time agreed by the winner and Momentum Pictures; subject to site availability.
15. Screenings may be limited to 18:00 - 18:30 Monday to Thursday and 10:00 - 10:30 at weekends. Friday screenings are unavailable.
16. A minimum of two weeks is required to arrange the private screening.
17. In the event Vampire Lesbian Killers is unavailable, Momentum reserves the right to replace the screening with another film.
18. This offer only applies to Vampire Lesbian Killers at the participating cinema.
19. There is no late admittance allowed. In the event of a dispute, the cinema manager's decision is final.
20. Strictly no recording in the theatre.
21. Under 18s, must be accompanied by at least two adults to the screening.
22. Closing date for the Goody Bags is 20.03.09
23. Goody bags will consist of film merchandise, including 1 x branded mug, 1 x t-shirt and 1 x key chain.
24. 15 x winners will be picked at random from all entries received by 20.03.09
25. Winners will be notified within 21 days of closing date by either email or phone that they have won a prize.
26. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of notification, another prize winner will be drawn and the original prize winner forfeits the prize.
27. In the event any prizes become unavailable, they may be replaced by ones of equal or greater value.
28. One entry per household.
29. There is no cash alternative.
30. The prizes are non transferable and non refundable.
31. Promoter's decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Prize draw not open to employees of Ann Summers, Momentum Pictures or its agencies.
33. Promoter: Ann Summers, Gold Group House, Whyteleafe, CR3 0GG