Clarins Ultimate Beauty Bag worth over £250
With Clarins life is more beautiful and to help you celebrate the Christmas party season in style Clarins and ELLEUK are giving you the chance to win the ultimate Clarins beauty bag, a skin care survivor kit. The ELLEUK Beauty team, have handpicked their favourite Clarins must-haves to ensure your skin glows at the parties and still looks healthy and fresh the morning after.
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers run by Hachette Filipacchi (UK) Ltd (Hachette) on the Elle website.
1. Promotions are open to UK residents only.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. Hachette reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules of the particular competition in question, and by any other requirements set out in the accompanying promotional material.
7. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement. By entering any date-related competition Hachette or the third party are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend, and no cash alternative or equivalent prize will be given.
8. Winners will be notified by email or by telephone soon after the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
9. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consents to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use at any time on the Elle website and related magazine.
10. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Hachette, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
11. Hachette's decision in all matters relating to Elle competitions and promotions is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Spammers will be disqualified.
12. Hachette will not accept responsibility for any entries not received through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
13. The promotional draws are held by Hachette Filipacchi (UK) Ltd., 64 North Row, London W1K 7LL and any relevant promoter in question.
14. Details of the winner(s) are available on request.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. All prizes are non transferable. Arrangement for the fulfilment of prizes will be made by our 3rd party sponsor. Hachette/they reserve the right in our/their sole discretion to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of a comparable value, but Hachette shall have no obligation to do so. Hachette is not to be held liable for any late delivery, loss or damage to or any problems with any prizes provided by any party sponsor, including any failure by any third party sponsor to provide the prize.
17. The winner of any competition which includes attending a specific venue is responsible for their own travel arrangements unless stated otherwise. If travel is included in the prize, all booking formalities must be completed directly with the travel sponsor and Hachette shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any travel arrangements.
18. Hachette makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for purpose of any prize offered as a result of any Elle competition or promotion.
19. Only one entry is allowed per person.