Eight-day Tour for 2 to Umbria (Italy)
Explore the green heart of Italy on this 8-day journey through the ancient hilltop towns of Umbria. Discover the romantic charm of Venice, wander the medieval streets of Gubbio, visit the birthplace of St Francis of Assisi, sample local food and wine in Spello and end this Umbrian Escapade amongst the ancient ruins of Rome. Travelling the Intrepid way means exploring the world with a small group of likeminded travellers. Joining locals on their trains, in their markets and even in their homes, youll see more than just the usual sights, youll become a part of local life
How to Enter:
Its really easy to enter! Just email your name, email and contact address and telephone number* we need to let the winner know they have won after all to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will inform the winner of their good fortune at the end of May, just after the competition closes. Good Luck!
*We do not believe in bombarding our customers but if you do not wish to receive any further contact from unearthed/intrepidtravel, please state this on your email. Your details will not be used by any third party.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is for two people on Intrepids Umbrian Escapade (trip code ZSR). Full details at www.intrepidtravel.com/trips/zsr
2. Applications must be received by close of business (17:00 pm) on 28/05/10.
3. The prize must be taken by 01/10/10. No extension is available. The prize cannot be redeemed within the month of August.
4. The prize is strictly non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or exchange.
5. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
6. The prize is subject to availability at time of booking.
7. Not included in the prize are travel insurance, any additional meals or accommodation not included in the itinerary, spending money or any travel visas required.
8. Please refer to the Intrepid standard Booking Conditions at www.intrepidtravel.com for more information.
9. Only one entry per household.